30+ years of successful results as a proven, innovative business leader, global Chief Information Officer, and Chief Technology Officer for organizations ranging from $15 Billion and 100,000+ employees, to fast-paced, rapid-growth start-ups. Mark serves as President of Xtrii, and is an Advisor to prominent, market-leading companies around the world. Globally recognized for excellence and producing extraordinary success, such as:
30+ years of technology leadership experience at prominent firms such as Perot Systems, Deloitte Consulting, McKesson, Capgemini Ernst & Young, and demonstrated success as a CIO/VP of IT. Specialties include:
- Strategic IT assessments / operational improvement
- Management of large high-risk development projects
- Ability to create highly productive project teams
- Healthcare, including ICD-10, Cerner, McKesson, MHS,Facets, Horizon Clinicals, STAR, Epic
- Healthcare clinical systems implementations
- Planning and execution of complex projects within the healthcare payor or provider space
30+ years of technology strategy, architecture, software development, process automation and business leadership experience. Bob previously held CIO positions at two Wall Street Firms, and provides both technology expertise and exceptional knowledge of the financial services industry. Specialties include:
- Fractional CIO and CIO as a Service
- Global Financial Services
- Bitcoin Virtual Currency Ecosystem
- Multi-currency databases
- Investment applications
- Systems integration
- Globalizations & consolidations
30+ years of IT leadership experience that includes serving as the CIO at Texas Medical Liability Trust and Tower Life Insurance. Skilled at forging responsive collaborative working relationships with business units, understanding and articulating the benefits of technology, and using IT to enable the business to pursue new opportunities and strategies. Specialties include:
- Insurance, Third Party Administration and Health Plans.
- Establishing IT governance and project management, methodology, process, and structure.
- Process review and automation.
- Operating efficient, cost effective IT organizations.
George brings 30+ years of financial leadership experience at prominent companies such as GE Capital, NRG Energy, Reliant Energy, and Booz Allen.
- Extensive financial and M&A expertise.
- Senior Vice President at GE Capital for over 10 years.
- Vice President and Treasurer of Reliant Energy and PSEG were he led the financing of over $5 billion of equity and debt for the acquisition of international and domestic power companies (including the two largest electric distribution companies in Latin America) and power generation assets.
- Served as CFO of several successful renewable energy startups in the solar and biofuels sectors.
We leverage our eXtraordinary, global team and work closely with our clients to select the right expertise for their specific business needs. This page features some of our leading experts. To see more profiles of other global Advisors, please contact us. To achieve eXtraordinary success, choose the right expertise, choose Xtrii.